Welcome to Federal Public Defender - District of Kansas
Kansas Federal Public Defender's Blog
- Update: robbery is still not a crime of violence (at least Kansas robbery this time).
- Government hacking and the dark net: coming soon to the Tenth Circuit
- When is a prior sentence "based on a sentencing range that has subsequently been lowered by the Sentencing Commission?"
- Within-GL child-pornography sentence substantively unreasonable
- Congratulations Melanie Morgan!
- Update: National commission on forensic science.
- Thinking of waiving appellate rights? Think again, says the KBA