Authorizations and Releases

Hospital/Medical Center Authorizations

Substance Abuse Center of Kansas (SACK)

Social Security Administration

Missouri Department of Social Services


Kansas Department of Labor

Kansas Department of Corrections (KDOC)

Kansas Department of Children and Families (formerly SRS)

Kansas Driver's License and Title Registration

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

General Authorizations/Releases

Drug/Alcohol and Mental Health Treatment Authorizations

Bureau of Prisons (BOP)